The Girl with the Infinity Tattoo

This is a super late post. Sorry. Anyway, last January I finally got the guts to have a tattoo. Its one of my things to do this year. So, I decided to start the year with a reminder that I am always infinite. :)



wrist infinity tattoo

wrist infinity tattoo
It was bleeding but it was not as painful as I expected.  :)
wrist infinity tattoo
Sporting my tattoo...as awkward as I can be. 


This entry was posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “The Girl with the Infinity Tattoo”

  1. That tattoo looks great. Reminds of walang hanggan heehee. Eitherway, I salute you for having the guts. :)

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe. People always say that its number 8. For good luck daw. Haha. Anyway, thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I may not fully understand the reason behind your choice of tattoo, but I'll bow down to that. Welcome to the club ^_^ Errol

    ReplyDelete