Its More Fun in the Philippines

Omg. I am so ecstatic with the recently launched campaign slogan of Department of Tourism, Its more fun in the Philippines! I absolutely support and love it. It awakened the creativity of a lot of Filipinos and everyone is making their own statement. It has gone viral in the web with all sorts of photos showing what is more fun in the Philippines. I have seen a lot of amazing photos online with a clever translation of the slogan, playing with the idea with a bit of wit and irony, which just made it more fun! 

This campaign really rocks! I'm sure this will attract more travelers to explore the Philippines. 

Anyway, I also tried creating one using the photos I took last year. I hope you like it! :)













This entry was posted on Sunday, January 22, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply